Welcome Smile is now pleased to offer our clients 24/7 Air Sanitization by Envair (odorox hydroxyl UV technology). We have installed this in our office central HVAC system to help assist with COVID and other air/surface pathogens.
If you have any questions about this technology, please ask our team.
HGI HYDROXYL TECHNOLOGY KILL RATES:
- C. difficile – 99.8% and 98.6% within 48 hours
- Listeria – 94.7% and 98.6% within 48 hours
- Aspergillus niger – 99.9% and 97% within 48 hours
- Porcine Reproductive Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) virus – 97.9% within 6 hours
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa – 91.9% within 4 hours
- Influenza A virus – 99.98% and 99.9% within 6 hours
- Methicillin Resistant Staph. Aureus (MRSA) – 65.1% and 94.4% within 48 hours
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE) – 99.4% within 4 hours and 99.9% within 8 hours
After 2 months of covid-closure, we are excited to announce the return of Welcome Smile Dental! Starting Tuesday, May 19, 2020, we will be fully prepared to serve all your dental needs and provide you with the top-quality care you have come to expect from us over the years.
As we all know, the pandemic has brought on many changes and formed somewhat of a new normal for each and every one of us. Based on recommendations and guidelines from our regulatory body, the Alberta Dental Association and College, we have been hard at work to get our office and team ready to take care of your dental needs in a reliably safe and comfortable environment. We understand that there still remains quite a bit of uncertainty and anxiety amongst us all, and we are fully committed to providing our patients with an exceptional experience, with your safety our utmost priority.
Here are a few things to expect on your next visit with us:
- COVID-19 safety pre-screening over the phone on all appointment confirmation calls
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the office
- HEPA and UV air purification systems
- Enhanced personal protective equipment and on-site only clothing
- Thorough daily floor to ceiling cleanings of the entire office
- Longer, staggered appointment times to reduce wait times and number of people in the office
- Reduction in aerosol-generating procedures
- Social distanced reception room with the option of waiting in vehicles
- Contactless temperature readings on all team members and patients
Our team is currently in the process of contacting patients with existing appointments as well as those whose appointments had to be moved, to get you all set and prepared for your upcoming visits. We are looking forward to seeing you all, however, we fully understand that if you are feeling any amount of uncertainty towards your visit, we would be happy to accommodate you at a future date. We are here for you, and should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (403) 261-8855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.