How can you be sure youâve chosen the right SE Calgary family dentist? Ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do your children experience positive checkups?
- Do you find it convenient to visit your dentistâs location?
- Are your familyâs smiles bright and healthy looking?
- Do dental appointments fit your budget?
If you answered ânoâ to any of the preceding questions, it may be time to start looking for a new family dentist in your community. While you search for a new dental service provider, keep ForestLane Dental Clinic in mind for affordable, quality dentistry for your whole family.
3 Things That Make a Great Family Dentist
1. Affordability is top on just about everyoneâs list as a prerequisite for choosing a dentist. Itâs no secret that the costs of dental care continue to rise. Be diligent in looking for a dental care provider that can offer you outstanding value- not just cheap prices. Real value is whatâs built into your complete experience in the dentist office, and consists of:
- Convenience, such as multiple services under one roof
- Cost-effectiveness- not being overcharged for treatment
- Patient experience (your time in the dentist chair)
- Beautiful, healthy smiles
As you search for the best SE Calgary Family Dentist, keep our name in mind for checkups, thorough cleanings, teeth whitening, cosmetic treatment, restorative dentistry, and specialized care.
2. A relaxed and comfortable atmosphere is what keeps patients coming back to a dentist year after year. Reports show that fear of seeing the dentist is the number one reason why patients wait so long between office visits. We all know that avoiding the dentist leads to cavities- and bigger problems down the line. Do your part by visiting ForestLane Dental Clinic at least twice annually for preventive treatment.
Your comfort is important to our staff, which is why we offer sedation dentistry to maintain a relaxed environment when you need more than just a checkup and cleaning. Inquire about sedation options when you visit our dental office or call us at 403-248-2280.
3. Pediatric patients require special attention from dentists and their staff in order to maintain a health outlook from young patients. If your child is afraid to see the dentist or exhibits outbursts when itâs time for a checkup, your current family dentist might not be skilled in working with children.
Let us know at ForestLane Dental Clinic that youâre looking for a pediatric dentist who can make office visits more enjoyable and less stressful on your child- weâll take the time to make your child feel comfortable and provide simplified education on the importance of brushing & flossing between visits.
Patients of all ages love being seen by our staff at ForestLane Dental Clinic. Thereâs a reason why we are considered the best SE Calgary family dentist and why we are chosen by families throughout the community time and time again for maintaining beautiful, healthy smiles. We are highly committed to making every visit to our clinic one that is positive and rewarding.