If you’ve been thinking about having your teeth straightened, you may be looking for an Invisalign clinic near Twin Falls, Idaho. While there are many good orthodontic clinics, you’ll want the best specialist for your new smile. You don’t have to spend weeks researching local orthodontists to find the right one; a single phone call to Braces R Us will tell you everything you need to know about our orthodontic clinic. Our Invisalign doctor site offers free resources, as well, so you can find answers to all of your questions in one convenient place.
5 Tips For Choosing An Invisalign Clinic
1. Look for a well-respected orthodontist who has been serving your community for a number of years. An experienced orthodontic team can provide quality service if you need braces. Braces R Us can offer you an exceptional patient experience throughout treatment; in fact, we are rated as one of the best Invisalign dental clinics in the Twin Falls area.
2. Ask about a discounted price; the best Invisalign dental clinics work hard to make treatment affordable to everyone. Expect to pay 10% less for an up-front payment of the total treatment cost or low monthly payments geared toward your budget. Speak with our Invisalign dentists from Braces R Us to find out about affordable clear braces.
3. Choose a local orthodontist to avoid having to commute to another town or city. Our Invisalign clinic near Twin Falls, Idaho makes treatment more convenient for Twin Falls residents. Stop in for a meet and greet to get to know us better or schedule a dentist appointment with a top-rated orthodontist from our clinic; we’d love to get to know you and your family.
4. Read patient reviews before selecting an orthodontist for clear braces. At Braces R Us, we boast more than 450 5-star reviews from happy patients who love telling their stories online. Take the time to read through some of the testimonials left for our Invisalign clinic near Twin Falls, Idaho and you’ll see that many of your friends and neighbors have been our patients over the years.
5. Many patients feel disappointed to learn they are not good candidates for clear Invisalign treatment. At Braces R Us, we offer a popular alternative to patients looking for discreet teeth straightening. If you’re ineligible for Invisalign treatment, we can fit you with clear ceramic braces which perform in the same way as traditional metal braces- but without the signature railroad track look. If your orthodontist told you Invisalign was not a good option for you, we’d love to sit down with you and discuss clear ceramic braces that won’t dim your smile during treatment.
Find out more about how you can transform your smile at Braces R Us. Reach out to our Twin Falls office by calling 208-737-0006 or stay on our website to explore blog articles, FAQs, and information about our team. When you’re ready to schedule your free initial consultation, let us know and we’ll get you set up with an appointment to begin treatment.Invisalign Clinic Near Twin Falls Idaho